The know-how of YTES is one of an experienced multicultural team aware of the stakes put in by the European construction. YTES and its partners intervene on several types of projects with various stages of their setting up:
- Diagnosis and projects positioning
- Identification of the good European program
- Definition of the action plan
- Search for partners
- Draft of proposals
- Lighting on delicate points and better understanding of the pre-identified programs or the selected program
- Administrative follow-up
- Definition of the partnership and validation of the project with the European Commission or other financing bodies
- Training and know-how transfer
YTES is a general consultancy firm but due to its different experiences, YTES has specialised its activities around various thematics linked to ICT (Information and Communication Technologies), international cooperation (with a special knowledge and experience in the ASIA programme, PRO INVEST programme, and also the African private sector development), environment, youth and citizenship.
Thanks to partnerships with experts, YTES also positioned itself in the field of research and of the technological innovation (FP6 and preparation of the FP7).
YTES was selected three successive years (2007, 2008, 2009) by the Conseil Régional du Nord-Pas-de-Calais to intervene within the framework of FRAPPE (Regional Fund for Assistance to European projects managers), which allows any type of project managers to appeal and to advice in setting up requests for European funding.